Admission forms (for Std VIII and X only) available from Saturday, 6th March 2021 till Tuesday 9th March 2021.
Please download the Admission form and the Medical form.
Kindly follow the Admission procedure as given in the document attached.
SES GURUKUL is a Co-Ed School.
The School has classes from Playgroup to Std X.
There are only sixty seats of which 25 % are reserved for RTE
i.e. forty-five are for the open category and fifteen seats are reserved for the RTE quota.
However, a ratio of Girls and Boys in each class is maintained.
Students are admitted irrespective of nationality, race, caste or religion.
The student should be residing within 8 km radius from Ashok Nagar campus.
|Academic Stage||Age Group|
|Pre-Primary||Playgroup, Junior Kindergarten, Senior Kindergarten|
|Primary||Std. I to VIII|
|Secondary||Std. IX and X|
- Kindly download the prospectus.
- Click the given link to download the Admission form.
- Please read the document carefully and follow the procedure.
- Hard copy of the admission and medical form must be submitted in the school office (details given in the instruction document).
Please note :
The child should be three years of age on or before 30th September of the academic year.
For other classes other than Playgroup the age criteria table is as follows:
|1.||Age Criteria for Play Group: Birth date between||1st October 2017 to 30th September 2018|
|2.||Age between||Three (3) years to Four (4 ) years|
SES GURUKUL Pre-primary section is a separate entity with its own admission process.
SES GURUKUL strongly believes that every child should experience the new environment by spending two days in the school,
prior to finalising admission.
This will help the child develop a deeper understanding of the various challenges (academic or otherwise) she or he may face.
This process also enables the parent to arrive at a well-informed decision.
The children need to be guided appropriately at every stage.
Therefore, it is imperative to assess the child’s social and academic abilities.
Children seeking admission in Std IV upwards are thus assessed prior to taking admission.
|Playgroup||3 to 4 years||Not Applicable|
|Junior KG||4 to 5 years||Not Applicable|
|Senior KG||5 to 6 years||Not Applicable|
|I – III||6 to 9 years||Not Applicable|
|IV – VI||9 to 12 years||English, Mathematics|
|VII – X||12 to 15 years||English, Mathematics, Science|
- Purchase of form does not guarantee admission.
- Child must accompany the parent while submitting the form for Play Group admission.
- Admissions for play group in SES GURUKUL are done by lottery in the presence of the prospective parents.
- The final decision to grant or refuse admission rests with the Management alone.
- Pressure through political influence is not entertained.
Admission form is available on the website:
ADMISSIONS for all other classes i.e Junior Kindergarten to Std X will be open in the month of March 2021
based on the vacancy in the particular class.
|An informal assessment of the student’s readiness for the class will be done from Std. IV onwards.|
Documents for Submission:
- Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate /Transfer Certificate /Visa / Resident Permit (for students from abroad)
- Senior KG children seeking admission to Std. I in the Primary need to follow the admission procedure once again.
SES GURUKUL is an unaided school.
The fee chart for Pre-primary, Primary, and Secondary schools is displayed on the School Notice Board at the beginning of each academic year.
Fee Payment Schedule :
- 1st term – before 10th April
- 2nd term – before 10th September
The school does not send any verbal/written reminders for payment of fees. Fees, once paid, are not refunded.